OUR PERSONAL DATA SECURITY AND PRIVACY CHARTER
Because your total satisfaction is our priority, we have established a policy with regard to personal data protection. This charter sets out our commitments to customers and describes how TWIN JET uses your personal data. In the context of the use of our website and during electronic and/or telephone exchanges with Twin Jet personnel, the company may collect and process personal data. Personal data is defined as information collected and stored in such a way that it is possible to identify you as a private individual.
TWINJET is committed for the protection of personal data
- TWINJET undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection regarding the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its website, its mobile website and its mobile applications and any other person whose personal data it processes.
- TWINJET undertakes to respect the regulations applicable to all the personal data processing that it implements. In particular, TWINJET commits itself to respect the following principles: Your personal data are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Your personal data are collected for specified purposes, explicit and legitimate, and are not further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes.
- Your personal data are kept in a proper, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Your personal data are accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the inaccurate data, for the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
What personal data is collected?
As a Twin Jet customer, personal information about you or your family may be requested such as :
- Information about your identity (examples: last name, first and middle names, date and place of birth, etc...)
- Contact details (examples: phone number, e-mail address, etc...)
- Information about your marital status
- Information about the identity of your children (examples: last name, first and middle names, date and place of birth, etc...)
- Bank details for the purpose of paying your online booking
- Member information if the customer subscribes to a membership/loyalty program
- Questions, comments and suggestions made
- Any other information provided to us that could be considered to be sensitive (examples: dietary requirements, the need for special assistance, etc...)
When is personal data collected?
Your personal information may be collected in the following situations:
- Ticket booking and purchasing
- Booking management
- Registration for additional services (examples: registration for a membership and/or loyalty program, travel with a pet,etc...)
- Registration for the Twin Jet newsletter
- Request for assistance and/or when lodging a claim
- Specific exchanges: customer surveys, sweepstakes games.
What is the end purpose of the collected data?
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet our obligations to our customers
- To ensure proper flight booking management
- To make your website browsing experience secure by fighting against fraud
- To guarantee flight safety and security
- To improve our service by defining suitable sales offers
- To comply with local obligations
Who has access to your personal data?
The people who have access to your personal data are represented by the following parties:
- TWIN JET personnel
- The partners and services providers of related services (AMADEUS for flight bookings/INGENICO for booking payments)
- Local and/or foreign authorities In accordance with international laws and regulations applicable in France and abroad, Twin Jet may be obliged to provide personal data to authorized French or foreign public authorities. Furthermore, as set out in Article L.232-7 of the French Interior Security Code, an airline carrier may need to provide information about passenger bookings (API/PNR) to the French authorities in accordance with the processing methods and for the purposes set out in decree No. 2014-1095 of 26/09/2014.
Links to the websites of our partners
From our website, users have the possibility to follow links to the third-party websites of our partners. Users are therefore invited to review their respective personal data protection policies, as they may differ from those of Twin Jet. The company can therefore not be held liable for the processes used by these partner websites for the collection and processing of personal data.
TWIN JET takes appropriate measures to protect your personal data against deformation and total or partial destruction, as well as to prevent unauthorized third-party access. More specifically, our service provider, Groupe INGENICO, meets PCI DSS standards for the protection of your banking data.
Your personal data is stored only for the duration required to meet the purposes set out in this charter and/or in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law.
Access and modification
In accordance with the French “Data Protection Act" of 6 January 1978, you have the right of access, rectification, deletion and objection regarding personal data collected about you. You may exercise your rights by sending your requests directly to the following address:
1070 Rue du Lieutenant Parayre
CS 30370 - 13799 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 3
You are also informed that you may exercise your right to objection regarding the collection and processing of certain information such as special assistance or dietary requirements. However, by exercising this right, it may become impossible to benefit from these additional services.
Lastly, in accordance with French and international laws and regulations, the failure to provide the complete, accurate information required to confirm a flight booking may result in boarding being denied at the airport, and in this event, Twin Jet may not be held liable.
Updates to this Charter
Twin Jet reserves the right to modify this Charter at any time. You are therefore advised to check this document on a regular basis when booking flights.